The Pointe-Nord neighbourhood master plan has received LEED ND (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design New Development) Gold certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, making it one of the few green neighbourhoods in Canada.
Being an ecological community means that the sustainability, quality of life and respect for the environment are considered in every aspect of planning, design and construction. The goal is to create a neighbourhood designed for smart living where you will enjoy:
- Energy-efficient buildings
- Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly design
- Waterfront paths and parks
- Non-toxic and local materials resulting in superior air quality
- Rainwater recuperation systems
- Easily accessible public transportation
- Underground parkings covered with green roofs
Pointe-Nord condos and lofts project on Nuns' Island – a great place to live in harmony with your values.
‘’ We always dreamed of once owning an apartment in a high-rise building located in a green environment with views… An unforgettable experience of taking ownership’’. Joseph and Erika